WHAT IS AN ESCAPE ROOM?
Customers are placed into a themed room where they must search for clues, solve puzzles, and ultimately escape the room within 60 minutes. Our primary goal is to create a fun, exciting and memorable escape room experience for all of our customers.
SUMMARY and SCHEDULE:
5 to 15 hours of work per week (more hours may become available in the future if interested).
There’s a wide range in the hours because of slow/busy seasons (Average is around 10hrs/week)
This position could be combined with other opportunities within our organization if you are seeking more hours.
Need someone with flexible availability on weekends
DESCRIPTION: The Game Master leads the entire room escape game. We are looking for someone with experience in direct interaction with customers and with extreme patience, politeness and dedication to customer experience. As a game master, you are a storyteller, entertainer, adviser, actor and problem solver. You will work in our game rooms and interact directly with the players to deliver entertaining and memorable experiences. We are looking for charismatic, quick learners with strong attention to detail, but most importantly, applicants should have a knack for hospitality and customer service.
- Greet guests in lobby
- Lead guests to game room and give verbal instructions
- Answer questions and provide clues to facilitate guest game experience
- Operate sound and video cues on a computer
- Meet group after game has concluded to celebrate accomplishments
- Reset game room for next group of guests
- Some cleaning and some light data entry Job
- Good grasp of technology – basic computer skills, email, etc.…
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Provide enthusiastic service for all guests
- Monitor guests’ activity and engage via computer screen up to 1 hour without distraction
- Must be able to understand and verbally articulate the meaning of an escape room and clearly explain each game room
- Need to be able to lift up to 30 lbs., reach, squat, kneel, and climb a stepladder to reset the game rooms.
- Requires sitting for extended periods at a time
Send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
1130 E. Main Street,
Clarion, PA 16214